sexta-feira, 22 de abril de 2011

Collectors

What do you guys think about lolita collectors?
A lolita collector is someone that, for some reason, collects dresses of a certain brand and/or items that are "known", rare or simply popular.


I never thought of myself as one but I do seem to have an abnormal amount of items from just one brand. I also have a very hard time letting go of some pieces that I don't wear much or find unflattering on me just because I know how hard it'll be to buy them again.

Lately I've had some very good offers for some of my moitié dresses and although i feel like I should act like a mature woman and just take the chance to sell them for the price they are worth (and not lower offers that usually are the rates at our local sales community (you know what I mean)) just the idea of those pieces being no longer "available if i feel like wearing them", is somewhat painful.

So does this make me a collector?

3 comentários:

  1. It's always hard to let go of your things. Everyone collects something so everyone kinda knows the feeling. It's not abnormal at least.

    Still, its your choice sweety ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well collecting dresses that cost over 300 euros new a piece doesn't sound too healthy though. XD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. eu nao vendia, gosh...eu sei que tens passado por momento dificeis, mas gosh deu-te tanto trabalho a conseguir essas peças :(

    ResponderEliminar