domingo, 5 de março de 2017

2017, hi!

I checked my blog and it seems that my last posts were actually when 2016 started which is a long time ago. It also means that one of them was my 2016 New Year resolutions. I read it and guess what? I failed every single item on that list and that's depressing. So I think I need to make 2017 resolutions so that the 2016 ones are not the ones on hold.

Let's be realistic. In 2017 I plan to:
- fix my acne problem (already seen a doctor)
- continue trying to lose weight
- get a savings account (i must!)
- take better care of myself
- learn to stress less about things that I have no control over
- improve makeup skills 

That's it, I hope I can do it!

Here are some of my lolita outfits in 2016.


Love you,
Jo

11 comentários:

  1. Love your coords, you're so creative ♥ and I wish you the best in pursuing all those goals!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hi Kaori,
      I visited your blog and feel in love, you are just drop dead gorgeous! Thank you for your kind words, I hope so too. <3

      Eliminar
  2. Uou! Your coords it´s amazing. Sorry but my english is terrible!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Olá Aninha! Obrigada por passar pelo meu blog e pelo comentário amoroso, fiquei muito feliz por ler que gostou dos coords. Eu passei pelo seu e fiquei cheia de inveja pela comunidade que parece ter aí perto de você. As coisas em Portugal praticamente estão paradas, e uma pena. Um grande abraço e muito prazer em conhecer-te.
      Jo

      Eliminar
  3. I am glad you're posting again, I enjoyed reading your older posts! And those coords are beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Cannot seem to continue posting... I am more active on instagram these days. I'm _redtonic_ there. <3

      Eliminar
  4. Hey,

    I was trying to reach out to you (also messaged you on tumblr). Would it be possible to share your email address so I could write to you?

    Thank you,
    AB

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Respostas
    1. Thank you, it is a BABY, the Stars Shine Bright print with the sleeping beauty story. This is it:
      http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/harunamasaki/Lolita%20related/DSC_5896_550x368.jpg

      Eliminar