segunda-feira, 4 de abril de 2011

Selling and Buying

Hi everyone,

Very fast update tonight.

So basically after all these years of only buying and not selling almost anything I own and wear I'm feeling like taking a totally different route and selling off some of my dresses and accessories.
I feel like its time to change a bit. The sweet outfits are almost gone, next i'm going to force myself to sell some chiffon and MmM (one can only own so many elegant party style dresses, right?) and anything else i can think of being able to say goodbye to.
What's the dress you really think isn't too flattering on me and i should sell off? Any ideas?


On the other hand i still fall for stuff that's not necessarily my style and i made some crazy buys, lets just say my love for cats won me over and also my love for oddly shaped bags in colors i already have too much of. Now the rest its up for you to guess.

I haven't been able to buy anything lately, I did get this head dress from Alice & the Pirates. Very Pirate-like indeed. It's got a detachable feather/ribbon pin and a very long thorn fabric bow falling to one of its sides. A bit deconstructed looking even.

Alice and the Pirates Round Feather Headdress (black & white)


That's it for now, nothing much to talk about. I am a bit excited over some brand releases but I'll probably post about that later.
Love, J

4 comentários:

  1. I do prefer see those elegant and dramatic dresses on you. I think you totally rock them ! :D
    But sometimes changing a bit it's not a bad thing. Right now I feel the same way...
    And I have some situations "forcing" me to, like, work :P I can't present myself in jeans, shirt and sneakers anymore.
    I am still figuring out how to pull this off.

    Oh and that BTSSB dress pattern really looks like the Liz Lisa's top one XD

    Anyway, good luck with your sales : )

    I remember now that I wanted to ask you for advices about studying Japanese in other country... I really want to be good and make a career with it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Work clothes can be a drag but during spring and summer one can dress in a bit more relaxing style. I find it to be more accepted during hot months for some reason. I myself incorporate more of my lolita stuff in these months. But for the most part my work closet is completely separated from my lolita one.

    You should ask T about that, i'm sure he can help you. Why don't you ask him when you go to classes? Just wait for finishing hours and talk to him.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am not going to classes anymore because I had to go to Braga just for only two classes in the hole week and I was getting a little depressed to stay there with nothing to do x.x

    I talked with Ukai Sensei once, and she told me that UK is a good place to study Japanese. But she didn't seem to trust in my abilities to enter those Universities xD She kind of said that to me in her own words...
    Anyway, I know what I am capable of.

    Can you ask him about if going to Japan is a good/realistic idea ? I saw that there are a good number of scholarships but I have no idea what is like to study there and he certainly knows.
    If you think that talk with him in person should be better, maybe I can schedule a day ? I will be at Porto this week.

    Thank you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. mmm she alaways was a very direct person. :P
    Well why don't you send him an email then? Or we can go for a cup of coffee sometime. Just message me @ the comm *

    ResponderEliminar