quarta-feira, 12 de março de 2014

9th March

After an odd night that Saturday, (We changed, went out for kebabs and witnessed a robbery and waited 15min for the police to arrive while noticing that apparently nobody cared and reported it - despite a lot of people walking by - sad huh?) we had a more relaxed Sunday.


First my family was gone, so no mom and my brother also went to rest due to having gotten a cold and second Sunday's are always a bit... slow.


We hanged out at home a while and then in the afternoon finally left to walk around town a bit and for Mari to run around because that's her favorite thing right now.


I recently got another dress, its not really a new dress, but a dress I already own in another color way. One of the local lolitas has it in yet another color so I thought it would be fab if we did a trio. Sadly we never heard back from said Lolita so it ended up being me and fla twinning again. I changed the outfits in order for them to kinda be a twin and off we went. My favorite outfit is fla's. I just adore the burgundy ribbon on that dress, I think its pretty unexpected. Obviously I matched it with burgundy pieces and I think it works out quite nicely.





I am not really sure about this cut on me actually, for casual outings sure, for actual proper Lolita like this... I'm not sure it suits me. It makes me bulkier than normal. I do adore the print on the dress and the fabric though so I'm sad to let these go. They were not super cheap either.

Eventually fla had to get ready to leave which was sad.... we will miss having her around, I felt so... appreciated... actually no, I felt like someone considers me to be a good friend and wants to hang out with me which is something I have not had for a while nor did I know that I was not getting.
That made me get very gloomy these next days, I think you only miss things when you acknowledge them. I got so used to being with my family and only meeting certain people on some occasions that spending a whole weekend with someone dedicating their full attention to me kind of spoiled me.
I now plan to kidnap fla and her boyfriend and "force" them to move to the most amazing Portuguese city of them all, Porto.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading and looking at the photos.
I had so much fun twinning, I want to do it again soon!
Love,
Jo

13 comentários:

  1. omg you both look so adorable! i love that wig on you

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thanks lessie! I hope fla doesn't read that. I called it a clown wig and told her I hated how it looks on me. :P

      Eliminar
  2. Que lindas *-------------* Queria conhecer outras lolitas pessoalmente para um usar roupas iguais <3 deve ser divertido.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada! Não conheces mais lolitas pessoalmente? realmente é um bocadinho solitario assim. É muito giro fazer twin, é divertido.

      Eliminar
  3. I used to have that dress too, I've never seen it twinned before, you both look lovely :-) Also, I totally understand your feeling in the last paragraph.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Oh you did? Which colorway? There's a girl in town with the blue one, tried to do a 3 twin thing but that did not happen. I hope i can twin with her soon.

      I feel so lonely sometimes, its sad really. <3

      Eliminar
  4. Perfect twinning!! I love the outfits, the way you matched with the IW Boleros, hat, tights and shoes is lovely!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I'm really glad you think it looks nice. Personally i like the meta dress twin outfits more than these but these are pretty casual and cute i guess. :D

      Eliminar
  5. Both outfits are great! I really haven't expected the dress would look this great in a combination with deep red. Very nice!

    Must be horrible to witness a robbery. I just hate when something bad happens and nobody cares.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I didn't witness the actual robbery although i'm sure the guys i saw abandoning the scene were responsible. We didn't see them well so that did not help. I was really amazed at how people just walked right by the broken window looking and commenting but passing by like that was just another interesting event and nothing else. Nobody called the police!!! I fear for my home to be honest, one day they break down a window or the front door and nobody will call the police??

      Oh it does match well, i guess ETC knew it would and that's why the little velvet bow is wine? It makes sense. Anyway i don't have many items in different colorways so we had to make it work somehow. I find my outfit a bit plain but that's what i had to go with. ^_^;
      I am glad you like it!

      Eliminar
  6. Oh my GOOOOOOOOD you are both too cute! These dresses look amazing on both of you! <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Oh thank you Rosalynn, i'm so glad you like this post and the outfits. I actually own both dresses so come over and we will twin too!

      Eliminar
  7. oh my, you two look completely adorable, I love these photos and outfits!! they look so cheerful despite what happened earlier. D: I guess it´s better to focus on the positive, beautiful things (mari for instance heh), I try to remember that even though there are people that doesn´t help, there are also people like you, that will try to do the right thing.

    ResponderEliminar