Today is the 27th of February and it is my first actual post for this year which is sad. Work has gotten me super busy but I have been wearing lolita a bit, not as much as I would like unfortunately.
Anyway but the year started well! I was determined to be more active and take every opportunity to wear lolita and the neighbor lolita community in Vigo (Spain) had a christmas meeting scheduled for the 3rd of January and I jumped on the opportunity to see those awesome girls and guys. Their community is so much more active than the one in my country, I just love attending their meetings.
Anyway we decided to make it a familly trip and left on saturday morning. Our first stop was the city of Ourense where they have an Onsen. Unfortunately I did not go in for reasons not worth mentioning but my husband and daughter were having a blast!
We then headed over to Vigo for dinner. We wanted to go to a place where I had the best risotto of my life but it was closed so we just ate at the first place we found. It was not even close in terms of taste but it was fine.
My daughter played a bit in park and eventually got back in the car and went to the hotel where we would spend the night.
| me and my daughter walking around town in warm confortable clothes. |
The next day we packed our things and started getting ready. Both me and my daughter wore lolita to the event and of course we asked if kids were allowed first. She was the only child at the event and she behaved well.
There were so many cute lolitas there, it was pretty packed and booy do these people eat a lot! I was so full after this meeting! We had a bit of everything: sweets like donuts and cake, coffee, juice, tea, bread, cheese, prosciuto, eggs, etc etc etc.
I was not the only representative of our community, Egl Portugal, in fact we were 4!
![]() |
| The two girls who are super creative and have the same first name and the only male style wearer (male) in our community at the moment. |
| Angelic Pretty jsk, socks, offbrand shirt, necklace and shoes and indies brand headpiece. I dream of having bat items to match this now. |
Anyway there was a handmade item swap. I made something and the girl who got it seemed happy so that made me happy too. I received an incredible small cape number which I have already worn and will show you later on.
I hope you liked reading about my day. I will try to update again sooner than later. I owe you that much!
I hope everyone is doing well and that you are as happy as possible. It is what I wish for myself. <3



You look so effin' amazing in that dress. <3
ResponderEliminarThank you Rosalynn! I feel like the bodice should be a bit stiffer but I love the theme, materials and theme. <3
Eliminar