Hello everyone!
Strangely I do have new pieces to post and they are all from taobao which is unusual. One of them, the dress was actually bought a while ago. The other is a long underskirt I got from another lolita.
Dear Celine underskirt in ivory, very well made, I really love it. I have to admit that the quality is pretty good. It is the best piece i have ever gotten through taobao. <3
The other piece is SouffleSong / Neverland and Gloria Oil Painting jsk. I loved the print when it came out and ordered it. Unfortunately the print is blurry and the details are just so-so quality. I can't really say I love it as I'd like. Both the quality and finish as well as the materials are below the quality I am used to which is more disturbing than i thought. Plus taobao prices aren't that affordable anymore, i could have gotten a nice second hand dress for the price i paid which was about 100 euro with ship, fees and customs.
I decided to dress up for loliday, I had been outdoors before and worn a moitie necklace with my regular outfit but I really wanted to wear lolita for something, even if just to chill out at home.
For some reason summer really makes me wanna wear sweet a lot, its probably the colors. I went for a strawberry sweet lolita look. I really love green in lolita and I also love fruit prints in lolita too. You probably did not expect thar.
At some point my hudband got me cheesecake which made me very happy. At least my day was "sweet".
As a way to celebrate loliday i also decided to either make something lolita or finish a lolita sewing project so that's what i did. I got a nice dramatic sleeved bolero in my trip to london for enchanted and i always wanted to make it rounder in the edges and add some ribbon ties. I also later decided the sleeves were too poofy and this is the end result, much easier to wear!
I was a bit sad that all my plans for loliday kinda got ruinned by timing, distance and last minute cancelling but honestly since it was so ridiculously hot (and it was worse today, what's up with the weather?!?) but I had fun this weekend with my familly, could have been much worse than it was and I still managed to wear lolita as I wanted.
I do think about what it'd be like to live in a country with a big, active community though, all those photos of ild meetings made me a tad bit jealous still. I am positive and am sure things will be better soon. Now I must focus on getting everything finished at work. I have so much stuff to do, Its a bit overwhelming.
How about you? Did you do anything that day/dress up?
Love,
Jo












Beautiful coord as always, you look super-cute in such spring time colours! <3
ResponderEliminarIf it makes you feel any better I missed ILD, I was gonna go to a screeing of Kamikaze girls in Bristol but I decided to sleep in late instead so I missed it. I arrived in the evening dressed in my crummy travel clothes to a pub full of lolitas who had just finished watching the movie. Had a great weekend regardless!
Aww and it seems like it was pretty nice actually.. i am sorry you missed it but it does mean you were needing sleep...and you did go to the important bit, the booze. haha
EliminarI am happy when you guys like my non mainly black coords.
thank you for the comment dear aliki!
I swear you really need to make a list of all your tea stock because I am dying to try them!
ResponderEliminarDont worry, you look beautiful and perfect! I am your fan!! Don't forget that!
http://sophiesmagicbox.blogspot.pt/
You mean of my tea cups or the actual tea? I need to get more tea, in the summer i kinda ran out of it which is odd. haha
EliminarAww thanks Tati <3
Wow, I love your look. The fruit prints on your dress are so cute. :) I think green and red looks so great on you. :D
ResponderEliminarIf you'd like to win some kawaii items, check my Blippo Giveaway:
http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/2015/06/blippo-giveaway-3.htm
Bai, Shiki
Oh I had no idea you did those too of course i'll enter shiki. <3
EliminarI am really happy that you like this, i know you are more into darker stuff so it means a lot. thank you
That outfit is so cute!
ResponderEliminarThanks Kata, this means a lot to me since i adooore your style.
EliminarI adore that underskirt! It looks amazing and I am curious to see what it's like worn.
ResponderEliminarUgh I swear, you look marvelous in every style and colour! This outfit is so gorgeous as well... <3
I didn't do anything for ILD. I was stuck behind my computer all day for school. -_- Looking at other people's pictures helps though. ^^
Oh gosh i am sorry and i bet you had things to attend if you weren't busy. That really is terrible. I havent tried it on yet but i love the look on others so hopefully it'll look ok on me too. <3
Eliminar