Anyway, I took the day to clean mold. I have mold at home, it has completely ruined the back of my ikea shelves in my living room and covered the stone near the windows and also another pices of furniture. It smells like mold when we go in the living room too. I cleaned so much mold I still feel the mold in my throat and its a horrible feeling.
Unfortunately i could not take everything out and the shelves are now ruined. I wonder what it looks like the other side, i didn't have enough strength to take them out of their place to check the back.
After that I had scheduled to meet online with my facebook friends and so got dressed. I felt like wearing something lighter today and this is what I ended up putting on. I never really know what I'll be wearing, i'm just like this, this is how i have fun with lolita.
The hair accessories are a mix of offbrand pieces, the necklace and socks are metamorphose, the op is Atelier Pierrot, the shoes are queen bee, the bolero is IW and the wig is cyperous.
The online thing was a bit less long this time because Mari was not sleeping and needed my attention but it was still amazing to talk to the few who decided to join me. Again a big thanks to Azu, Meow, Pam for the company!
My husband arrived and my brother decided to come visit (my brother smelled horribly of smoke and I got even more confident that I will not become a regular smoker sometime soon. I hate that smell ;_; he was sad when i told him that he smelled like that but i'm honest. :P
My husband brought some food from his lunch today which was nice and I just made dinner for my brother as well. Mari is now sleeping and we are just spending some time in familly in the sofa, seems perfect if it wasn't for the fact that everyone has to go back to work tomorrow and also for the mold in my throat.
I am about to post this and then i'm going to watch another episode of reign. I started watching it after someone in the bjd community told me about it. The reason I started watching it is that the other two series I follow have finished and I'm not sure when the next seasons will be made. I hate that, wish they would just continue the series until they ended and that'd be it. I don't like the wait.
I'm watching:
Dracula - imdb link
Reign - imdb link
The Carrie Diaries - imdb
What about you? What series are you watching, anything you recommend?
Hope you liked reading about day,
Jo








Ahh I have that same wig but it looks better on you! I adore your outfit, the colour co-ordination is so lovely.
ResponderEliminarGood luck with sorting out the mold problem, it sounds tricky, I wouldn't know where to start with it.
I don't know where to start either... :| I just hope summer comes fast so i can open the windows :|
EliminarI'm glad you like the outfit. I loved this wig when i saw it, they had other colors but i fell for this one. When i asked for it they told me they had none left and sold me the one in the show room with a small discount. I was so happy they did because i really wanted it, i think they saw my disappointment look and therefor gave me this deal.
Whoooooaaaaa that outfit is to die for, you look gorgeous!!!!! These colours are amazing on you!
ResponderEliminarAlso I am sorry to hear about the mold thing. I hope you will feel better soon.
My favourite series are Game of Thrones and Sherlock. Especially that last one. :3
I am following Game of thrones too but not sherlock, maybe i can see if i like it too? But unfortunately it is also another one of those series that i'm waiting for seasons to start again. Everything is on hold now ;_;
EliminarI feel better today, at least the taste is gone, finally!
I'm so glad you like the outfit, this is actually one of my favorite dresses, i wish the skirt had more volume but i adore it.
Awwwm so lovely!!! I love the flowery mood you got going there, it's literally a bit of a spring garden in the middle of as storm (as i said on facebook, i had to go out for a birthday dinner party...i thought i was going to be blown away!)
ResponderEliminarI hope you can get the mold problem sorted,a dehumifier is a good investment for sure. And Dracula is awesome...well, it is Rhyes Myers in it after all ( i think i could never watch Reign, the fact that Mary Stuart is 15, and not 5 as the factual stories go makes me squirm like crazy)
Haha I see what you mean but I actually am watching the series and hoping for the story to change and not be like the actual one since... well we know what happens. There was a too fast switch in the story for me too, i would have changed it a bit even if it is not accurate... that sort of thing.
EliminarI love floral prints, i hope i can get more <3
Linda e elegante como sempre!
ResponderEliminarOh querida Ana Carolina, muito obrigada pelo apoio, pessoas como voce espalham sorrisos pelo mundo e é necessario apenas este incentivo. Muito obrigada mesmo. Um beijo.
EliminarI understand you so well! I always think if there is a warning about the weather there will be a reason for. They wouldn't give a warning just for nothing. If someone is still going there - OK but not with their kids! They're responsible for them so these people should be really careful.
ResponderEliminarWhen I was younger i've lived in a flat with my mother and my sister we also had problems with mold. My mum ended having some health problems so please take care!
I love your outfit! It feels like spring. Very light and full of flowers.
Oh i'm so glad someone thinks like me. I have a friend who's a photographer and she puts herself in those places on purpose for good shots which i guess i understand, but just to go there for a walk to "see what it looks like" I just don't get.
EliminarOh really? What kind of problems? I'm worried mostly for mari... we got a machine that gets rid of humidity but its not getting rid of the mold...