sexta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2014

you've got mail

Hello everyone,

I am very glad this week is over, i am so tired, i worked very hard yet there's still so much to be done!

When my husband came home he gave me a package and said "guess what has arrived!" and it was a small package sent by Volks. I immediately knew it was my classic lolita set that the hub got me as a xmas present.


As you can see it came via EMS. The total was over 8000yen which is 57 ish euros but we got charged by customs for 24 euros. See now why i do not order lolita stuff brand new more often? How is this system fair?
I really dislike Portuguese customs.

Someone wrote fragile in the box which made me intrigued. When I oppened the package, there were two white paper sheets, the receipt and then the actual bag with the set. It was very well packed.

This is the set: 1 op, 1 bloomers, 1 bonnet, 1 pair of detachable sleeves.
The bloomers/skirt black fabric is amazing, super soft, expensive looking. All the details and finishes are incredible and once again i got reminded why Volks stuff rocks. 



One of my favorite portuguese bjd owners keeps telling me I should have a name/story for my dolls and then i'll be more pleased with them and be able to buy stuff for them easier. 

Anne (Peakswoods Brianna) will be my classic and gothic lolita girl. She suits this set perfectly, I am in mad love with it all. I even, finally like her black wig!

I just got asked by another lolita if i'm not interested in lolita anymore. I am but dolls are currently nicer as a hobby because i like playing with them alone wether as in lolita i like hanging out with other lolitas therefore i am spending more time with dolls and not going nuts on the shopping.

But there are a couple of things in the mail:
1. Juliette et Justine Crucifix jsk (bordeaux)





 2. Grimoire Verum Lucky Pack.

Tomorrow we will go in a small family trip, i hope we have fun. I also hope you enjoy your dessert.
Jo

7 comentários:

  1. Oh wow, that set is gegeous ♥ It looks good on your girl!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you Ni! I love this set so much, i now kinda wish i had the same one for myself so we could twin. It's stunning! She does fit this look well. I think i'll dress her in lolita, gothic and classic.

      Eliminar
  2. Ah your doll is so pretty! She looks amazing in this Lolita set. I wish Volks clothes fit my doll... I think her bust is way too big for them...

    And customs are pain in every country :( its the villan for every Lolita

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Oh! Well you can always measure her bust and let me know so i can check for you. My little monica girl fits the victorian volks sets but they are pretty tight so maybe they are the same size?

      No but seriously, its almost 50% of the total price, how is this fair?

      Eliminar
  3. What an amazing clothing set! *_* Your doll looks gorgeous! The print on the dress is to die for...

    And I think every country's customs just SUCKS! -_-

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I am really happy with this outfit, maybe she will now always be wearing this... i don't think i'll be able to do that haha but if i could i would keep her like this at all times.

      I think ours is especially sucky but i agree.

      Eliminar
  4. Oh wow! The dress and bonnet are just perfect! The color, everything! And it looks amazing on your doll.

    German customs are as heavy as yours in Portugal. I really hate it so much. I don't dare to count what amount of money I paid for customs... it's a bit strange (funny?) but I am a Lolita, having to deal with customs so often and getting angry about it... but at the same time it's my job. I work for German customs. Not in a section related to packets and stuff like that but it's still kind of funny. I feel like giving the money I earn back to my boss xD

    ResponderEliminar