Yesterday was the 25th of April, the date of the important date, the day when the portuguese got rid of Salazar's dictatorship. Usually one does something more relevant on this date but (maybe because of what the country is going through at the moment) and also because I felt a bit tired, we spent most of the day at home relaxing. After all the chores and working on some thing I felt like wearing lolita for a bit and taking some photos.
I opted for minimum makeup (just a bit of base and eyeshadow) because I was going out afterwards and I didn't feel like having to take it off. I went for a sweet version of elegant classic this time.
I am wearing:
- offbrand underdress (H&M)
- Innocent World cardigan
- Mary Magdalene dress
- offbrand socks (Calzedonia)
- offbrand shoes (Tuk)
- Suppurate system/ offbrand jewelry (primark, china, stradivarius)
- Victorian Maiden corsage / offbrand bows (parfois)
- offbrand bag (parfois)
After this I switched to my regular boring manly self, got my daughter ready to leave and eventually left myself.
We went to the shopping mall to get some new clothes for her, since her 3-6months clothes are getting too small (she's 6 months now) and ended up buying stuff for us too, damn that store, one cannot leave without buying something!
| 2 new bedsheets (on sale); blue tights; new basic socks; a set of rings; cleaning wipes |
We also had dinner and then came home. It was almost midnight when we got home and I had to wake up at 6.30am for work so i ended up having a really tiresome day but we were together and that's always fun.
I have a birthday party this weekend so expect a new post soon.
Love always,
Jo



That shade of blue really suits you :)
ResponderEliminarAw thanks alexandria, its one of my favorite colors, it might be the second favorite after the obvious: black. <3
EliminarQue bonita!!!!
ResponderEliminarEssa cor fica muito bem em você :D
Mal posso esperar pelo próximo post! \o/
beijos
Obrigada Haku, gosto muito desta cor também. Só usei este vestido duas vezes e nem sequer saí de casa, tenho que usá-lo mais. <3
Eliminar