Hello guys,
Well I got a liebster award from the lovely Angii and to thank her I have decided to participate. I'll also pass it on to some of you, it is entirely after you if you'd like to participate or not.
Here are the rules to the liebster award:
- post 11 random facts about yourself
- answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator
- nominate another 11 blogs with less than 200 followers (to the best of your knowledge)
- ask the 11 bloggers another 11 questions
- don't forget to let them know
Here are the questions I was asked:
1. what is your favourite fashion brand?
This is a tough one. I think it'll be easier to talk only about lolita fashion otherwise i'll be in trouble!
My favorite brand is still Moi-même-Moitié but I have a ton, i really love all sorts of designs, themes and colors.
2. what is your ultimate dream dress?
mmm i think it might be a stained glass themed dress, the Jane Marple stained glass op in green!
3. have you bought a new item recently? what was it?
The last item I got was Btssb's trianon op in white. Fun fact: I used to own the exact same one. The person I sold it to just sold it back!
4. which genre of music do you prefer? favourite artist?
I think I am at a stage where I like a bit of everything. I don't think I have a favorite artist anymore to be honest.
5. in which city or country would you like to live?
I like living in my current city. I would love to experience living in other places though, not specific places... just to experience something new. It's a hard thing to consider with a baby though. I'd like to live in an english speaking country for a bit, i've never really been to one so that would be interesting.
6. can you describe your dream house/ room?
My dream house would be something confortable but slightly decadent and it would have to have a mix of old and new. It would also have a fantastic roomy kitchen, a sauna, an indoor pool and a small gym.
7. on which internet website do you spend most you time?
Oh finally something easy to answer: Portuguese Lolita Community website (www.eglportugal.pt.vu)
8. for how long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging since a long time ago, at least 10 years. (not here though)
9. what is the most bizarre dream you've had?
I don't dream much anymore... which is sad but I used to dream all the time and I had some wacky dreams (and a lot of nightmares too). My favorite for its stupidity was going in a supermarket and walking around the place for ages and ages looking for something. When I finally found what I wanted (a can of something) I woke up. Isn't that odd?
10. is there a fictional character you identify with? who?
I never thought about that lately but some years ago I identified with Shin Seiki Evangelion's Asuka Langley Soryu. She talks a lot, is considered to be rude and agressive but is just misunderstood.
11. what is your favourite dessert?
My favorite dessert is cheesecake! Its fantastic when well made.
I nominate (not 11):
fla
Kata
Haku
xylia-x
Ana
kirarah
lucythewhite
Violet
lemontree
Your 11 questions:
1. If you could pick a job, any job, what would you like to be?
2. Would you like to have children someday?
3. What kind of child were you when you were young?
4. What countries have you visited so far?
5. What is your least favorite physical trait?
6. Who's your actor and actress?
7. If you could meet 3 lolitas, who would you like to meet?
8. What is your favorite dress out of all the ones you own?
9. If you could buy a dress that is currently being sold on the websites, which one would you pick?
10. If you could buy me a dress, what dress would you get (like to see me in)?
11. What is your current job?
*If you prefer to do this in comment form that is fine!*

thanks for answering my questions! i love cheescakes too~~ and i can't believe you were able to get the exact same dress back!! xx
ResponderEliminarNo problem, thank you for the award!
EliminarI'll respond to your questions here! :3
ResponderEliminar1. If you could pick a job, any job, what would you like to be? An Angelic Pretty model. XD It would be so much fun, but I know it will never happen/I probably wouldn't be suitable for them.
2. Would you like to have children someday? No. I think I would be a terrible mother.
3. What kind of child were you when you were young? I liked nature, especially drawing and photographing animals. I think I was a pretty calm child, but really bossy towards my little sister. XD
4. What countries have you visited so far? Sweden, Italy, The Canary Islands (which is belongs to Spain, right?), Germany, France, UK, Denmark and Estonia + a quick visit over the border to Latvia.
5. What is your least favorite physical trait? My hip bones that make me really wide in the hip. :( They are not extremely wide but on me, they make my body shape look really weird and out of proportion. XD Lucky lolita skirts hides them well.
6. Who's your actor and actress? My favorites? I don't follow movie stars or films that much that I would know how the well stars act. But I like Brad Pitt in some of his movies (the funnier roles) and I also found Miley Cyrus really pretty before she cut her hair. XD Her acting skills are not the best.
7. If you could meet 3 lolitas, who would you like to meet? I'll list three who I haven't met yet, but whose style I really like (and they also seem like very nice persons): Cadey, Lunie and Herajika.
8. What is your favorite dress out of all the ones you own? Such a difficult question! I think it’s Little Bear’s cafe.
9. If you could buy a dress that is currently being sold on the websites, which one would you pick? http://www.angelicpretty.com/shopping/item/op/132O1-3574/132O1-3574.htm This! It’s not what I would normally wear, but somehow it’s just too epic not to like. XD In pink, white or sax.
10. If you could buy me a dress, what dress would you get (like to see me in)? The above dress in sax! I think you could pull off such a pompous and frilly dress and I really liked you in the mint sugar pansy dress, so blue would be nice to see on you. :D
11. What is your current job? I don’t have any atm. Just studying.
Thank you so much for the award!
Thank you so much for doing this, i think you were the only one so far!
EliminarI really loved getting to know you more. I was surprised to know you have big hips because you totally do not look like someone who does. I also would love to try that dress you picked on! I don't know if i could pull it off but its epic, i can see why you like it so much.
A big kiss,
Jo
1. If you could pick a job, any job, what would you like to be?
ResponderEliminarI would like to be a conservator in a museum or another job in a museum. I also would really like to be an artist or a designer/seamstress.
2. Would you like to have children someday?
In the future yes, when time is ready. I need to be sure that I can give my children a good life. ^__~
3. What kind of child were you when you were young?
I was always living in a sort of fantasy world, I believed in fairies and all those other magical creatures. I loved to be in the nature, I wasn't a girly girl. I was also very quiet and shy...
4. What countries have you visited so far?
The Netherlands (I live there),Belgium, Luxembourg, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Ireland, Iceland, Croatia, Greece, Bosnia Herzegovina, Slovenia, Serbia.
I love to travel, it's one of my favorite hobby's! I just got back from Paris and now I already doing research to book a trip to London.. xD It's one of my biggest dreams to visit Japan once!
5. What is your least favorite physical trait?
Hmm, probably the proportions of my body.. it isn't right. I've got small and tiny legs and a long back. Buying normal clothes/shoes is extremely difficult because most of the times clothes don't fit me properly.
6. Who's your actor and actress? Favorite?
Johnny Depp is my favorite actor and I also like Benedict Cumberbatch. (especially as Sherlock Holmes) I don't have a favorite actress...
7. If you could meet 3 lolitas, who would you like to meet?
I really want to see Iira again, I met her 2 years ago and she is such a wonderful person. Fanny Rosie & Siriusc because their styles are so amazing.
8. What is your favorite dress out of all the ones you own?
The most beautiful is my new rococo dress from 4 o'clock and the dress I like the most is the Holy Stained Glass from MmM.
9. If you could buy a dress that is currently being sold on the websites, which one would you pick?
Lady Pleats from Angelic Pretty, a simple beautiful dress. I really like the dress in black or pink.
10. If you could buy me a dress, what dress would you get (like to see me in)?
Alice and the Pirates - Gathered chiffon JSK (in black)
I hope you like it! :) I think this dress will suit you so well. ^___^
11. What is your current job?
I'm a student, I'm studying Cultural Heritage.
Thank you so much for the award! :D
This was amazing to read, thank you!
EliminarYou saying you'd only have kids when you were sure you can give them a comfortable life made me feel really bad. We have a good life but its not THAT comfortable so I now feel guilty. :|
I love gathered chiffon! It would never fit me but i really like it.
I also love the stained glass from mmm, i have the bag so i'd love to own the dress some day too. <3
Nice answers! A very well made cheesecake is the best thing! And apple pie <3
ResponderEliminarGonna Answer!! :D
Your 11 questions:
1. If you could pick a job, any job, what would you like to be?
I guess it would be the owner of a enterprise that is working well. Could be a fashion one. I
2. Would you like to have children someday?
Thinking about this now, no I don't want to :(
3. What kind of child were you when you were young?
I was a very cute kid, and stupid because I let people beat me and take my stuffs....
4. What countries have you visited so far?
USA, Chile, Argentina, France, Japan, Italy, England and Portugal
5. What is your least favorite physical trait?
I would say under my bust. This is a wide part of mine. Some garments cuts look weird :(
6. Who's your actor and actress?
I don't have one...but there's a brazilian actor I like a lot called Wagner Moura. From outside here, I would say Depp and actress, Anne Hathaway.
7. If you could meet 3 lolitas, who would you like to meet?
HUM...HARD! Of course one would be you! I must say Xylia and Hyrule, because they are the lolitas I talk the most. But the list is hugeeeeee!!
8. What is your favorite dress out of all the ones you own?
GAH, another hard one!!! Amour d'amants, maybe, is the one I have been wearing the most.
9. If you could buy a dress that is currently being sold on the websites, which one would you pick?
Probably a super fancy rococo looking dress like Victorian Maiden or Mary Magdalene, full of frills and laces.
10. If you could buy me a dress, what dress would you get (like to see me in)?
Interesting!!! I guess it would be something from JetJ, with the paintings. I would ask them to make bigger sizes cause I WOULD BE DA BOSS! XD
11. What is your current job?
Now I am looking for a job...but I used to work as fashion styling assistant, for fashion editorials.
Aww its so nice to have you back (i keep saying that but it is)!
EliminarI would love to work with fashion too but i don't think it'll happen, especially if i keep getting older. I'd love to wear jj's stuff, i think they'd look amazing on me, i don't mean to brag but I do. :P
You should def get an over the top op! It's not versatile but its a lot of fun!