Hello everyone,
So remeber the photoshoot I did with the great hfmsantos?
Well he actually wanted to take a couple more shots but in a studio this time and because he is such a nice person and such a talented photographer of course I said yes. The "studio" is right next to my place but I invited a local lolita to tag along so she would meet him and maybe take shots in the future too who knows?
The place was lovely, an old bulding much like every building in downtown Porto and a place where all sorts of exhibitions also take place. Imediatelly after i got in and greeted both the photographer as well as a very talented young film maker that was around at the time.
After that the makeup artist arrived. I liked her right away. First she's got one of those faces that just show that someone has "humph". I can't explain the meaning of humph but its a bit like "having personality" and that's the sort of person I like. She is also very friendly and right to the point. She also is amazing! I wish i could be her only when i'm putting on makeup because she does with makeup what girls usually do with photoshop (well those who unlike me don't use paint of online picniks and whatnot - i'm terrible at that haha, someone teach me? :P). It was my first time too, i never had a makeup pro getting me ready. Now I know how famous people feel.
Anyway my friend was there the whole time and i appreciate it very much because as I said, i don't quite feel confortable in these things... even though i think i do give out the impression that i'm alright (with all the jokes and whatnot) haha. I try at least.
OUTFIT I

Outfit info:
Handmade bonnet + Victorian Maiden corsages
Handmade shirt
Innocent World bag
Moi-même-Moitié dress & socks
Queen bee shoes
Offbrand (Maruione, handmade, gifts, china) jewelry + Metamorphose temps de fille hairties as bracelets
OUTFIT II
OUTFIT II
Outfit info:
Alice and the pirates headdress
BABY, the stars shine bright shirt
Moi-même-Moitié dress, socks and bag
Offbrand (Maruione, Parfois, gifts) jewelry
OUTFIT III
Outfit info:
Handmade corsage (gold x black) & Moi-même-Moitié headbow (black)
Metamorphose shirt + Juliette et Justine sheer bolero
Moi-même-Moitié dress, socks and shoes
Suppurate System, Miho Matsuda + offbrand (primark, china, gifts) jewelry
I really love these shots, I hope you do too. I do however find that this photographer loves to edit photos and that i wish i could see them without any photoshop and whatever else he does to them. He doesn't like sending me the untouched ones so all I can share is what I am sent.
I picked the outfits the night before the day of the shoot and very quickly. I tried using only MmM but with different feels to them, one more classic, one more... casual and relaxed and the other as regular MmM. I hope you like these.
I'm trying my best to take photos before i stop having the time for it and there are a couple of meetups coming up so expect some more posts soon. Hope you enjoyed the read. See you all very soon, J

I love every photo that has been made. You look different with every outfit. Very beautiful ♥ Can't tell which I like the most ^^ You should do more photoshoots!
ResponderEliminarThank you Ni, I'm so glad you guys liked these so much. I can't wait to get them printed and place some on my wall with nice frames or something. They're definitely lolita souveniers. <3
EliminarYou look amazing in every single photo! As I've said more than once ahah. My favourite has to be the first one, I love the colour set. You should do this more often, you really do look stunning.
ResponderEliminarMarii *
Unfortunately good photographers are hard to come by and when they do they prefer shooting young skinny girls not going on 30 chubby women.
EliminarBut lately when given the chance (as long as its not for any magazine/newspaper) I do tend to accept more willingly. I feel like time is passing too fast and soon i just won't be able to anymore.
Thanks Mari!
You look so amazing in everything! Seriously, how can you always look so well-coordinated and with perfect styling too??
ResponderEliminarhaha you are crazy, you're so much prettier, skinnier and original than I am. Thanks Aliki, a big kiss!
EliminarAh... I love this photoshoop! I love the last ones! Your eyes look amazing!!
ResponderEliminarYes the wonders of color enhancement haha. My eyes are brown/hazel toned but i wish they were green.
EliminarI'm glad you like this photoshoot.
Really nice, some of them of model quality! I-m glad to see you enjoying being photographed!
ResponderEliminarThank you Pris! I'm glad the doll girls like my doll like shots haha.
Eliminar:D
OMG, you look gorgeous in all of them!! I have to say that my favorite is outfit III, you look so elegant and very doll-like =D
ResponderEliminarThank you miss Bara, I'm glad you like them. I love that blonde wig and people in the start kept telling me it didn't suit me and whatnot but i still use it a lot. I don't really care as long as I like it i guess. I had fun! I wish i wasn't so shy so i could do it more often!
EliminarYou look beautiful Jo!!! I love the gold Moitie outfit, it's a gorgeous dress and it looks so pretty on you. I do wish the photographs weren't as washed out in the blacks, though.
ResponderEliminarIrene, its been so long! I'm so glad to see you here!
EliminarThank you, I'm glad you like these. You know i know 0 about photography but i still think he kinda over-edits everything. But its his thing and i have to be grateful for these gorgeous shots that i can show my kids some day. <3
Redtonic!:D I finally figured out how to follow you!
ResponderEliminarDamn, You are gorgeous in all of your outfits!
I love the bonnet in the first picture., and I have the same dress in blue.XD! I wish we lived closer so we can take some pictures together!
May I ask where you got it from?:D
Yay! I am glad! I hope we can communicate more often in the future, in two months i'll be on vacation so hopefully there'll be time.
EliminarThe bonnet or the dress? The bonnet I made myself. Although its no triple fortune i still adore it and think it looks nice.
The red dress I got while I was in Japan at closet child. <3
wow! that looks amazing!!
ResponderEliminarI love the first one. The boots just look perfect with that outfit!
Thank you so much Kaho, I'm really glad to see you comment on my blog. I love queen bee shoes, i've been wearing their footwear more often lately. <3
EliminarEvery outfits and pictures are amazing! I really love them ♥
ResponderEliminarI'm so glad you guys like these, thank you Hyrule. Kisses from Portugal.
EliminarYou are so beautiful :)
ResponderEliminarOh gosh I'm an average looking girl but regardless of opinion that does make any girl happy so thank you very much :)
EliminarI love all of these and I really like the face pictures, you look (and you are!) so beautiful!
ResponderEliminarWe should do things like these again! It was so much fun :)
Oh yes i'm the most gorgeous girl in the wooooorld! You know we as lolita grannies should be kinda proud that we can still pull it off. haha
EliminarLove you back,
Jo
PS: I am going to do another soon but its not on a weekend and i guess that won't do for you.
I love your pictures, you look really beautiful!<3
ResponderEliminarAnd in the last picture you're wearing my dream socks hihi, but I love the first coord the most! Love the handmade bonnet!
Ah well i got that jsk so I had to get the socks too and the bow (i wanted the headdress but the bows are a lot more affordable.)
EliminarThank you for your kind words, you guys are the best!
These are awesome, especially outfit 3 :)
ResponderEliminarThank you so much Alex, it makes me happy to read all this positive feedback. <3
EliminarThese are lovely! My favourites are the first ones :D I do like the photos with sets more than studio pictures though, especially with lolita, with so much going on, it's weird to have a plain background.
ResponderEliminarWell that was not my doing, its all photographer's choice. But we did have that other outdoor shoot to make up for it. ^_^;
EliminarThanks Ana and glad to see you back!
as fotos ficaram lindas, os outfits impecáveis! Parabéns! Adorei o primeiro! E as botas parecem lindas! Essa loja tem site?~
ResponderEliminarMuito obrigada Haku, é muito simpático que diga isso!
EliminarA loja mesmo mesmo não sei se tem site mas sei que ainda pode comprar essas mesmas botas a preço especial de saldo, aqui (http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/q-q0909/item/q164/).
Espero ter ajudado.
My favourites are the last pictures of each set! :D Outfit number one is stunning, it looks so dramatic! ♥
ResponderEliminarThank you so much Katrin, I'm so glad to see you around and that you like these. Everyone seems to favor that outfit, i find that bonnets do add to the dramatic look :D
EliminarYou looks wonderful, Jo!!! I'm in love with the first outfit *____*
ResponderEliminarGUAPA!!!
Aww thank you (muchas gracias). I really miss you guys! A big hug :) Jo
EliminarWahhhhh so beautiful! Just like a doll X3 I especially love the look of the last set! Amazing!~
ResponderEliminar~ Kieli ~
Thank you so much! <3
EliminarOMG you look like a doll on every pictures ;___;
ResponderEliminarThank you so much (and welcome!). I guess that's why girls in magazines look so nice all the time... we can all look like this if we learn how to use photoshop. haha :P
Eliminar