domingo, 20 de novembro de 2011

Pill cocktail

I've been really sick for a week now. I was hoping it'd go away faster but for some reason this is only improving very slightly. The thing is I actually got sick right when i had decided to go ask for a flu shot (not that it's really connected).
So I've been spending more time at home but doing less than when i go out. When I do get on the computer, I have been playing a lot of offline games as well as my usual facebook aps (those things just get you hooked, one day i should delete them all!), writing some things and neglecting everything else.

There have been some updates that i've fallen in love with other than the previously mentioned Juliette et Justine jsk.

Mary Magdalene jsk especially in petrol and black. I love the others too but I know I wouldn't wear them as much. It's just perfect.

Moi-même-Moitié newest print. I really hated the picture of Mana wearing it but I like the long version. Still not 100% convinced that this isn't tacky so i'll wait till i see it live to decide. I'm getting into the longer jsks more lately.

Gorgeous Metamorphose temps de fille Gobelin print jsk. I always love all their gobelin print series and this is just gorgeous.

I also love this jsk, I love this one and another longer one by atelier pierrot. The tails just sold it in the end. I should like more casual items but i always end up liking the dressy, difficult to wear designs.

What about you? What are the most interesting designs for you right now?

14 comentários:

  1. asdfghjkl o vestido da Meta *A* <3
    as melhoras Joaninha <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. All the dresses are really cute, my favorite is the first, MM always make gorgeous and elegant dresses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. o vestido da MM é lindo :D parabéns
    O gobelin da meta também, adoraria ter se não fosse em veludo D: *calor dos infernoooooos e frio quase inexistente*
    Cuide-se :*

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Paulinha: Qual deles, os últimos dois são meta. A meta tem sempre coisas tão bonitas, nunca entendi porque são tão marginalizadas. Beijos!!

    Hyrule: It's my favorite too but i'm sure it wouldn't be the best fitting for me. Thank you for the comment <3

    haku: Não comprei os vestidos, é só um post a babar para cima deles todos.
    Pois é o clima aí é completamente diferente, eu acho que ficava meio em panico, nunca fui pessoa de tempo quente, quero sempre fechar-me em casa no fresquinho :P
    Beijo!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Esse jsk da Mary Magdalene é divino, é o meu preferido da lista. Os vestidos da Meta também são lindos, o que não me convence muito é a print do op da MmM, mas em versão longa parece-me melhor do que na outra versão.
    Espero que melhores depressa!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. kirarah: Pois eu também não estou nada convencida mas espero que ao ver ao perto goste mais do que no momento. Não sei porquê mas apesar de achar que as coisas mais "tchanan" compensam mais sei que devia comprar coisas mais simples de futuro.
    Beijos

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love how so many of the brands are coming out with very classic and feminine designs. Although, it makes it hard on me since now my wishlist is getting longer!
    Thank you for stopping by my yaplog, it's always nice to hear kind words from the people that read it =D

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hey miss bara,
    I agree with that, i've been falling in love with so many new releases that it makes it impossible to ever end up owning them all. I'd love to see your wishlist some day, would you consider posting about that? <3

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I really like the last dress, mainly because of the back being a bit longer. I wouldn't mind having that one in black. But the red version also looks very lovely, so classy ♥

    I hope you are better now! Alot of people get sick now..must be the weather.. Here alot of people are coughing and sneezing..

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hey Ni!

    yes I have been noticing that. I wouldn't worry usually but its been a while i've been like this and its been over a week so i'm getting fed up. :P
    Plus i'm going on vacation on the 16th and i don't want to go in a fragile condition so i hope i get better soon.
    I would love the black too but it seems as if i'm neglecting my black dresses lately so maybe i should get other colors... i should actually go for casual stuff actually. I haven't worn lolita for so long, seems like such a waste... That it, i'm wearing lolita tomorrow!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Oh wow the gobelin JSK is fantastic and I'm loving the last dress too! <3 I'm getting off wearing full on Lolita nowadays though, except if it's a meet or a special occasion but these dresses just look divine. You have great taste!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Thanks pix!
    I really love this kind of design the most so I end up not having wearable items but i guess its ok since i cant really work in them etc.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Love the first and the last, also like the one with the black velvet though I don't really like the print.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Sofia: I know that sort of "old lady couch" floral print isn't everyone's cup of tea but i do love it. <3 Thanks for the visit!

    ResponderEliminar