terça-feira, 23 de agosto de 2011

No internet = more work

Hello everyone,

So yesterday and today we were webless, the connection went dead and we thought the technicians would only be able to come over tomorrow (and i'm going away for two days, taking a small trip to nearby Vigo). At first I was upset because i'll be back to work very soon and I like being online a lot, even if i'm not online, just knowing all is normal with my connection makes me feel more confortable. haha Is this bing web-addicted? Not sure, maybe it is. I think its just a comodity one takes for granted.
Anyway since I was webless today in the afternoon I went through my lace and material boxes and told myself: "you know what? I'm gonna make accessories for the fun of it.". I hat this top hat here that used to belong to a friend which was a bit beat up and i just made a black x white flower/veil decor, triple fortune style which ended up looking ok and i also made a gold x black hair corsage with a flower corsage i didn't use much. I hope i can finally use them both more after the modifications. It was fun, it made me feel like organizing a lolita diy meetup again. ^_^;

Hope you like them too.
Top hat with added fake flowers, veil, feathers, pearls, etc...

This take 5minutes to make so everyone can make one. It's just a brooch to apply anywhere but mostly to the top hat if i need a bit more black.

Gold x black corsage I made with the fabric rose i never used before. Hopefully I'll wear it more often now.

Yay recycling is fun. Tomorrow i'm going on a short vacation, I hope it'll be fun, its my last chance to do something with my husband out of our home, we didn't go anywhere yet. Even if ust a couple of days, its going to mean  lot for us, i bet. I know he is excited too which is a plus. ^_^;

Boy I have a lot to post on this blog but i'm so slow... sorry for that. See you very very soon. <3
Love,
J

5 comentários:

  1. Have fun on your vacation!
    And being creative and making accesories is alot of fun ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Heartless: I am having fun so far, its a shame its for such a short period of time... thank you <3

    Ni: I will try! Thank you for always leaving such nice comments!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. eu adorei tudo
    tambem tenho que fazer destas coisinhas, mas tenho smp medo de ruin it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Isis: Eu entendo, comigo é o mesmo mas mais na roupa que nos acessórios... porque os materiais custam dinheiro não é? ^_^;

    ResponderEliminar