quarta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2011

Mary Magdalene

Hello everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone who comments on my blog, i have not advertised it very much so I am a bit surprised to see that there are people who actually follow it regularly so... thank you <3.

Anyway I never wrote this here I think but I got in touch with lolita via Malice Mizer (Mana) as a lot of people back then did but the picture that sealed the deal for me was actually a Mary Magdalene advertisement. So i guess one could say that I actually like elegant classic designs more than elegant gothic ones.
Thing is, every plus sized lolita knows or thinks that finding a dress from them that is not 100% shirred and still fits ok is impossible. I thought so too until i found this pink jsk the other day for sale on the sales community.

While I waited impatiently for that dress to arrive and finally see if it does fit or if it was a myth I actually grabbed some items to match it. I didn't plan to do so... it just happened. So suddently i found myself buying things in pink which is not very normal.

I fell in love with these in a second. I love the laces and the color and the little rhinestones too. Unfortunately it does not match the dress well but they're good to take to work too. I just think they are gorgeous. Local shoe store.

PARFOIS flower ring i got on sale. This one matches.

PARFOIS hairbows in the exact same tone as the dress, what eye I have! They are also pins so you can place them anywhere you want. I also got them on sale. Kids section.

And then of course there's the dress... the most gorgeous pink dress i have ever owned which doesn't mean much since i didn't own a lot of pink dresses in my lolita life. haha But this one is pretty.

LEITIA FRILL dress



This last week we had a lolita meetup and I just felt like wearing the dress for the first time. I like the result and I like the coordinate even though of course I recognize it would look a lot nicer on a slender girl. But not this time Mary Magdalene, OH not this time!




Hope you enjoyed yet another superficial lolita post haha. See you guys soon <3

12 comentários:

  1. you are so pretty! I love you and I love that dress!

    ******

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, it's a pretty dress, and you look beautiful in it ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your new purchases, the dress is really gorgeous!! And I love your outfit as always, you rock in classic ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You look SO amazing in that dress. I can´t even think I´m saying this but... I LOVE pink in you (that soft pink <3)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Estás lindíssima!!! Essas cores ficam-te muito bem, o vestido é divinal e o outfit esta maravilhoso!! Adoro tudo!!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh gosh girls, thank you so much! There's hope for pink afterall! Special thanks to hyrule and Ni for all the nice comments. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  7. So pretty! The dusty pink really compliments your dark hair.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Thank you (and welcome!) but that's not really my hair. My hair is a lot less thick... XD

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Oh my god, that dress is beautiful and I swear it was made for you! It'f super flattering and pretty! That shade of pink is my favorite kind. I don;t like too much pink either but I make definite exception for the dusty pink shades <3

    Gorgeous all around, I love how you coordinated so nicely too!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. A: Thank you, i'm so glad i pulled it off ok... i always wanted a dress in this style and since i can't sew the way you do and am pretty much against replicas I would never be able to wear one unless i found something with generous shirring. So i had to take it even if it is pink... So happy you guys like it! ^_^; I need more of these in my life now.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. PRECISO DESSE VESTIDO EM TODAS AS CORES.
    Ok. É agora, está decidido - vou arranjar um outfit lolita a sério. Mas onde começar?
    (btw, sou a crosseyedcookie do LJ)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. crosseyedcookie: É lindo não é? Por acaso estou a rezar para que o troquem por um que já sei que não é tão adorado quanto este por pessoas que não estejam dentro de lolita mas também adorei usá-lo :D

    ResponderEliminar