This is what a lolita feels everytime she's waiting for something she really wants, for which she has waited years to get, spent a big buck on or just simply was lucky enough to find, isn't it?
This time it's one of those special pieces that will be hard to coordinate in a very cool way but very easy to coordinate in a plain, pretty and elegant manner.
"More florals", this was set as my goal for the future, florals, couch looking patterns and classic motifs but this was a dream and wanted piece for years now, since it came out actually in 2007.
It was actually my second Moi-même-Moitié dress ever until the Blue Rose print op came out and stole its spot. So it was only natural that, after being able to get it, it went back to being number 2.
Tulle Rose Op
チュールローズワンピース
So what would be my dream coordinate for it? Easy! Triple fortune bonnet in the same tones and some elegant lace ivory gloves and tighs plus some blue or ivory lace-up victorian boots that I also do not own.
What will I coordinate it with? I haven't thought about it yet, you'll just have to wait and see (as do I).
So what are you guys waiting for right now? Do share!

I am waiting for a custom vintage victorian-inspired lolita dress made by Fidel David. I have the design of the dress in mind for ages!I will share a spam of pictures when I have it in my closet.
ResponderEliminarThat Moitié is to die for. I love it to pieces <3
Oh! I have heard of him but am not following he's designs so you should share it with all of us. Please link back when you get it.
ResponderEliminarThank you, and waiting for so many years made me want it even more, i just hope it looks good on!!!
Fico super contente por finalmente teres conseguido esse vestido, sei o kanto o keiras ;)
ResponderEliminarLol, acho k esse sentimento acontece sempre XD, pelo menos comigo, sempre que estou a espera d algo fico sempre assim XD
Sei k vais fazer coordenados maravilhosos com esse vestido :D
(ps: falta postar o ultimo dia no Japao XD, i'm waiting for it :P )
bjinhos <3 <3 <3
What a dress! I know your coordinate is going to be lovely *o*
ResponderEliminarOH GOD DAMN YOU GIRL! XDDD wish I had as many dream dresses has u XD <3~~
ResponderEliminarAna: Sim, finalmente, desde 2007 é dose. Acho que às vezes as pessoas não têm ideia do esforço que é necessário para encontrar estas coisas e as conseguir pagar (especialmente com os ordenados de hoje em dia e com cenas para pagar todos os meses).
ResponderEliminarMartha: I totally picture you in one too actually. Thank you for the confidence, you're too kind.
Chérie: You got to focus on one hobby! XD