sexta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2010

bla bla...

Hello everyone!

Today is a day off from work so it means i'll go do errands (like pay for the water bill that T forgot to pay which means staying hours in a silly line) and stay at the shop. Come visit me.

Anyway I just got a new lolita piece in the mail, although its just a pair of socks they made me so happy. I can't wait to wear them (but i've been wearing that outfit a bit too much).



Jane Marple golden socks with a slight shimmer. They look off white but i swear they are a very discreet gold tone. They have crosses and wings on. Over the knee just as I like them. <3

So do you think they will work well with some strappy black shoes or do I absolutely require to hunt down a pair of the obvious matching pair:

[Picture belongs to 瑠璃月]
Moi-même-Moitié socks.


Lolita is so important to me, i love how getting something so small that only matches one or two pieces, makes me so happy. It can turn a cloudy day into a cute rainbow filled event. (and how corny was this? haha)

Love always,
Jo


6 comentários:

  1. Yllsa: Thank you, the golden is a bit pale in comparison with the dress but maybe it'll work ok. I hope so at least <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow the socks are beautiful! I love the cross and wings details <3 Did they come in different colors too?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Chokelate: I have no idea to be honest, i got them off the sales comm. ^_^:

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the pattern on those socks! They look quite warm as well.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Valerbees: They are quite deceiving, they're not warm at all. ^_^;
    Thank you for commenting, i really appreciate it.

    ResponderEliminar