quarta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2010

Hyper Japan



This is an event that will take place in London on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of October. Misako Aoki will be a guest on the fashion show and brands such as Innocent World and (my favorite) Moi-même-Moitié will be featured in it too.
There is also a model contest going on which seems fabulous (as the prize for the winner is that he/she will get to keep the entire outfit they will model) but alas once again I'm bigger than what they consider to be an L size. I wonder when they'll stop calling me a fatso, not liking it at all XD

Anyway I'll be attending and i'm taking at least one friend with me. We're already planning on getting the tickets asap.

I hope to see you all there, can't wait to finally meet some foreign lolitas, especially the ones that I have long admired and respected.
<3
Jo

3 comentários:

  1. Se a minha mãe fosse uma porreira e quizesse rever a filha...Ela oferecia-me as passagens e iamos a Londres e ela ia ver a filha a desfilar (caso eu fosse selecionada para desfilar?)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Isis the tickets won't be THAT expensive. Maybe you can come on your own and feel proud for achieving it on your own. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Eu inscrevi-me para ser modelo mas nao estou com grandes esperancas. Mesmo assim gostava de ir, especialmente tendo em conta como sao baratos os bilhetes de aviao aqui da Holanda para Inglaterra haha
    Onde vais ficar? Era excelente podermos por a conversa em dia :D

    ResponderEliminar