So today, as you know, we had a small meetup at my city. It was great! I loved seeing everyone again and everyone looked so nice, i felt really happy to see how far the Portuguese community has gone. You already know what I wore so no need to talk about that.
I am now lusting over a new pair of boots, i have decided to let go of most of my sweet oriented outfits for classic and goth only... so I'll need shoes that I love and do not have a high heel so I feel confortable.

Bordello Whimsey boots
Aren't they amazing? I've been wanting them for months now.
Thank you for reading!
J
oh, so these are The Boots! very, very cool! would like a pair myself. I know you going on and on abouth them, but i didn't know what they looked like ^^'
ResponderEliminarA shame they don't come in other more wearable colors like: off white, dark red, brown. It forces me to get black once again.
ResponderEliminar